Welcome to our weekly logo news! Design and logo stuff is a little slow right now, but I’m sure we’ll see some fun stuff coming up as the holidays come to fruition. For now, we do have a couple of awesome and notable things to mention!
eBay Drops the Colors in Logo Redesign
– eBay, an established bidding and buying platform, has redesigned their logo for the first time in ten years.
Bolivia Gets a New Look, Bringing Their Country Logo Up to Speed
– In a beautiful redesign, Bolivia stops looking a little like Vegas.
News & Neat Things
Pumpkin Designs Created by Insanely Detailed Artists
– These pumpkin designs are, hands down, fantastically beautiful.
Landscapers Now Take Mass Shootings Into Consideration
– In light of many recent events, landscapers – those who design both personal yard designs and public spaces – are starting to consider the ability to hide, run, or otherwise duck for cover in all of their designs. Be forewarned: while this is important, it’s also a difficult read.
Amazon Key Introduced to Allow Couriers into Homes
– A specialized experiment from Amazon lets people come into your house, drop off a package, and leave.