Welcome to the newest edition of logo news! Catch all the new goodies from around the web in one convenient location. While there isn’t a lot going on in design this week, there are a few really notable logo changes!
Huge Logo Change Highlights
YouTube Gets Its First Logo Change EVER
– The company has finally updated their logo and dropped their ‘Tube.
Johnsonville Updates Logo, Packaging, and Photos on Sausages
– The popular processed meat company has changed their packaging, logo, and colors.
Re/Max Gets a Big Logo Update, Spreads Out a Little
– Realtor company Re/Max gets a serious logo update, though they do retain their old colors.
John&Jane Gets Adorable Redesign, Whimsical Animation
– John&Jane helps with events for companies and parties, and they’ve just had one big huge – adorable – redesign. Check out their new look.
Other Design News
Stunning Movable Before & After Photos of Houston Flooding are Breath Taking
– The flooding in Houston has been devastating and surreal. Here are some amazing photos of how tragic this storm has been for the area.